- 1 T Driftless Organics sunflower oil
- 1 bok choi, chopped
- ⅓ c spring onions, chopped
- 2 green garlics, minced (white parts and the green part, until it starts to get tough)
- 1 t fresh ginger, minced
- 1 T Tamari or soy sauce
- ½ t freshly ground black pepper
- 4 c spinach leaves, ripped/chopped into large pieces
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add bok choy, spring onions, green garlic, ginger and cook 2-3 minutes or until bok choi is tender yet crisp.
- Add tamari or soy sauce and pepper, stir to coat and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. Serve over spinach.
Courtesy of our friends at Driftless Organics.